How Does Softwater Work?
As the hardwater enters your home, it flows into the treatment system and throughout the resin bed inside the tank. The minerals are attracted and attach to the resin beads, leaving only softened water to service the home.
Once the resin system becomes saturated with minerals, the treatment system automatically regenerates, freeing the resin of the minerals. After regeneration, the resin is freed of the hardwater minerals and fresh water rinses the remaining brine water out of the system leaving the system refreshed and ready for service.
Benefits of a Whole Home Water Treatment System
There are many benefits to a whole home water treatment system:
- Protects your entire plumbing system throughout your home
- Dishes, Silverware & China will sparkle and you’ll have a clean coffee maker with no scale or build-up
- Saves you work, time and money scrubbing the kitchen sink, cutting boards, counter tops, tubs, toilets and shower doors
- Eliminates hardwater spots and reduces soap scum and residue buildup on showers, tubs and sinks
- Soft water leaves your skin feeling smoother Hair will be softer and more manageable
- Reduces soap, shampoo and bathroom cleaner usage by nearly 50%
- Increases water heater efficiency by almost 30%, and extends the water heater life by many years
- Improves water flow and pressure by eliminating calcium buildup in pipes
- Clothes and linens are cleaner, brighter, softer and last longer
- Adds life to dishwasher, washing machine & all water fixtures
- Cuts down on laundry detergent, fabric softeners and all cleaning supplies by 50%, saving you money
- Systems can regenerate with sodium or potassium
Reasons to Purchase Through Murray Service Co:
- Local Install and Service
- Unit is made in the USA
- WQA/NSF-44 Certified
- Meets all plumbing codes
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Full flow control valves for high flow applications
- State of the art electronic digital metered controls
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on all major components
SPECIAL: Purchase a Halo 5 system with the installation of an AO Smith water heater and receive a FREE 10 Year Warranty on your water heater.
Commercial & Residential
From faucet installs to sewer tunnels, we are equipped to handle jobs of any size.